A spectacular range of contemporary 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with stunning panoramic views across the Surrey Hills.
Hopewood Park is nestled in the Surrey Hills surrounded by lush woodland set within 20 acres of Grade ll listed park & gardens. Situated in an elevated position on the edge of Dorking town the setting offers stunning panoramic views of Boxhill on the skyline. The 1960’s iconic architecture is evident in the buildings that replaced the former historic Deepdene House and it is this styling that has been preserved to offer a range of wonderful private apartments in this enviable setting. A collection of eighty four 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments feature across the original 3 buildings that make up Hopewood Park – Deepdene House, Deepdene Court & Deepdene Lodge.
The High Street itself is full of diverse craft shops, boutiques, art galleries, vintage shops and antique centres not to mention the excellent selection of cafés, restaurants and pubs to enjoy a welcome respite.
Nearby Denbies Wine Estate is the largest award winning vineyard in England and is situated on the northern outskirts of Dorking. It overlooks Box Hill, one of the first Country Parks in England. Denbies is open to the public and hosts indoor and outdoor vineyard tours daily with a chateau style winery, giftshop, art gallery and two restaurants.
Prices range from £265,000 – £520,000
Help to Buy available for first time buyers
- High gloss handleless units
- Soft close cabinets
- Silestone quartz stone worktop
- Chrome monobloc mixer tap
- Tiled splashback
- LED feature lighting under unit
- Multi function oven & induction hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated dishwasher
- Polished chrome fittings
- Polished chrome heated towel rail
- White sanitaryware including Metro wall hung WC with soft close lid
- Pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over and glass screen door
- Separate glass shower cubicle
- Thermostatic shower bar
- Heated mirror
HEATING AND VENTILATION
- Ducted ventilation to kitchen and bathrooms
- Devolaor simular heating system
- Piano black glass heater
- Underfloor heating
- Internet wiring to living / dining room and bedrooms
- TV points to living / dining room and bedrooms
- Smartlighting system
- Brushed metal finish light switches, switch plates & sockets
- Sicilian Oak engineered wood flooring
- 10 year structural warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Visitor & disabled parking
- EV car charging points
A huge further benefit to this prestigious development are the wonderful transport links. There are three train stations frequently serving both London Victoria and London Waterloo in under an hour as well as Gatwick Airport which is only 25 minutes away, perfect for those looking for a lock up and leave. There is also easy access to Surrey Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the M25 is just a 15 minute drive.
For all enquiries, please contact
or send us a message using the form below:
Please note: Computer generated images are intended for illustrative purposes and should be created as general guidance only.
Interior images are indicative only of a Hopewood Park Show Apartment
* The specification is the anticipated specification but may be subject to change as necessary and without notice. Specification is not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.